This private policy explains how the Breakup Tours Website, as part of Breakup Tours Limited (collectively “Breakup Tours”, “This website”, or “We”), collect, protect, access, use, and share your personal data. We reserve the right to make changes to this private policy and the latest version(s) will be uploaded onto this website.
We respect your privacy and seek to abide by the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) of the laws of Hong Kong.
- Types of personal data collected from “Breakup Tours website” include (refer to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance for the definition of personal data):
- Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), internet region, access time and browser type and websites that you have visited;
- If you use the services provided by “Breakup Tours Website” and become a member of “Breakup Tours Limited” under agreement, the registration data will include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email, address, other information provided in the registration form, and any other data provided by you voluntarily.
- We collect customers’ personal data for the purposes of service provision, managing queries and complaints, and collating feedback. You personal data will be used for direct marketing purposes only with your consent. If you are under the age of 13, you must seek permission from your parent(s) or guardian(s) before providing any personal data to us. If needed, your personal data may be transferred or disclosed to the following parties for their respective purposes:
- Application, daily operation (includes but is not limited to member/user updates), renewal and termination of usage of services provided by this website.
- Our agents, suppliers, contractors, business partners, or any other service providers, in order to provide the services as listed on our website;
- Identity verification;
- Disclosure of personal information to Hong Kong government organisations according to legally binding guidelines;
- In-house statistical analysis.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data, you have the right to choose whether or not to provide non-compulsory information. Non-compulsory personal information serves the purposes of:
- Allowing us to better understand user traits and characteristics of “Breakup Tours Website”;
- Allowing us to improve and provide better products and related services.
- When we collect your personal data, we will:
- Clearly state that we are collecting your personal data and the collection purpose;
- Give you the option to reject certain personal data collection purposes;
- Clearly state our methods of storing your personal data and the ways in which you may check, change or delete the stored personal data.
- We may use your personal data for direct marketing. If you do not consent to this, we will not use your personal data.
- We will use your surname, first name, email and related personal data to promote the following products and services:
- Promotions, activities and offers, which includes travel and leisure-related products and services, provided by Breakup Tours Limited and its affiliates.
If you do not want us to use your personal data for the above marketing purposes, you may exercise the right to reject and request to terminate our usage of your personal data for direct marketing. Upon receiving your request, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing immediately.
- We may transfer and disclose your personal data (regardless of your area of jurisdiction) to our associated companies, subsidiaries, business partners, service suppliers and any other service providers you deem suitable. We may disclose or use this information according to our “Personal data collection statement and notice” guidelines to ensure the effective provision of products, services and related information.
- Our employees comply with our employees’ code of conduct. We make sure that our employees do not use your personal data for any purposes outside of the above listed and will protect the privacy of personal data. No matter how your personal data is stored, only employees in charge of it will have the right to access it. Any digitally stored personal data are encrypted end-to-end and are only accessed by employees at “Breakup Tours Limited”. Employees in charge of managing personal data will comply with the rules of our Personal data collection statement.
- If, under any circumstances or due to any reason (including recovering outstanding fees), we are required to take legal actions against you, we may use your personal data for identity verification and evidence under mutual agreement.
- We may store your personal data for as long as it is needed for its collection purpose. We may also store your personal data for statistical purposes. The personal data will be deleted and destroyed once it is no longer needed for any direct or related purpose of usage.
- You have the right to formally ask whether or not we have your personal data . You also have the right to obtain a copy of your data and/or request to change your data. Contact our Data Security Officer if you wish to do any of the above. We will complete your request within 40 days upon receiving your request.
Breakup Tours Limited
Address: 1/F, Lok’s Industrial Building, 204 Tsat Tsz Mui Road, Hong Kong
- The information provided on the “Breakup Tours Website” are created for all products and services provided by Breakup Tours Limited and its affiliates. We make no warranty regarding the integrity and accuracy of the information. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person regarding any loss or damage caused by or related to the usage of the website, its contents, products or services. This includes any direct, indirect or incidental damages. We bear no legal responsibilities to any litigation filed due to negligence or infringement.
- We strive to protect the privacy of all personal data stored under the “Breakup Tours Website” system and prevent them from being stolen or used outside our guidelines. However, due to the unpredictable nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the complete security of data processing or privacy. In the case of any unauthorised disclosure of your personal data, contact our Data Security Officer immediately.
- When customers purchase any products or services on the “Breakup Tour Website” or Breakup Tours iOS app, digital payment systems and portals may not necessarily take place on the “Breakup Tour Website”. You should make sure that you fully understand the terms and conditions and privacy policies of online payment systems. The private policy of “Breakup Tours Website” is not applicable to all online payment systems.
Terms and Conditions of 【Breakup Tours $100 travel experience e-voucher】
- This promotion will commence until 30 September 2019 at 12:00 (HKT), complete the registration of this promotion by e-mail on https://www.breakuptours.com will receive a e-voucher.
- The e-voucher is on a first come, first served basis upon presentation of valid receipts and while stocks last.
- The e-voucher will be issued with e-mail provided upon register and can be used in the Breakup Tours mobile app. The e-voucher is valid until 31 December 2019 at 23:59 (HKT).
- Each of the registered e-mail will only receive one e-voucher.
- The e-voucher is non-transferable, and must not be cancelled, return or exchange for cash or other goods.
- The e-voucher can be used once only and subject to specific terms and conditions which stipulated by Breakup Tours.
- Please notice that by participating in this promotion, you agree that you have read carefully these Terms and Conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by the Agreement without any modifications.
- In terms of promotional offer, the decision of the Breakup Tours is final. Breakup Tours however reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with this Terms and Conditions and/or to pursue any act intended to corrupt The Activity. Breakup Tours reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any violation of this Terms and Conditions.
- Breakup Tours accepts no responsibility for any data submission delay, lost, error,non-recognizing, etc. situations due to computer, network and other technical issues. The date and time of this promotion will be based on the records in Breakup Tours’s server system.
- Breakup Tours reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement any terms and conditions, and terminate the activity without prior notice. Breakup Tours reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters.
- In case of inconsistency between English and Chinese versions, the English version will prevail.
Updated on: 10 June 2019
- Chiang Mai