Too much spare time left after a breakup? Occupy yourself with photography!
Explore the multicultural city, Hong Kong, with a local and a vintage Polaroid camera. Be creative and take home eight tangible and unique Polaroid photos!
Grab an original Polaroid instant camera and explore the bustling city of skyscrapers. With the help of the guides, you will be shooting eight unique Polaroids photos throughout 2.5 hours. From the lively harbour to the famous skyscrapers, from the traditional stalls to street arts, you’ll get to see Hong Kong with us in all it’s diversity.
Route : Central District
Date: 20/4 (Sat), 27/4 (Sat)
Time: 10am - 12:30nn / 2pm - 4:30pm
No. of people: 2 - 8
Assembly point: Central Piers No.7
Note for Participants:
- Shooting experience is not necessary. Each of you will get a Polaroid Camera to use during workshops.
- You need to walk for 2 hours and participants are recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- The minimum number of participants is 2, activities may be canceled due to insufficient participants. In that case, all fees will be refunded.
- Breakup Tours will not refund if you cancel the booking due to personal reasons.
- You are not allowed to resell the experience. Breakup Tours reserves the right to cancel your right of attending the activity by this case.
- Breakup Tours does not accept the request of changing the date once you have purchased.
- The activity may be canceled if the weather condition is bad. For more information, please check our "Bad Weather Contingency".