The dawn at Sun Moon Lake is one of the most magnificent sceneries one can enjoy, and the SUP experience allows you to fully engage with nature to indulge in the most amazing atmosphere of the lake.
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) is a popular activity in recent years where surfers are equipped with a paddle and a surfing board to engage in different water activity ranging from surfing, explorations, to whitewater paddleboarding.
- Date: Every day from February to March, please specify your desired date at remarks
- Location: Sun Moon Lake
- Meet-up location: Around Sun Moon Lake (exact location to be confirmed)
- Size of class: 2 people or more
- Fee: $520 per board per person on weekdays, $580 on weekends ｜$780 2 people per board, same price on weekdays and weekends
- Recommended clothing and belongings: swimwear, caps, sunglasses, long sleeve UV protection garment, sun care, water bottle with drinking water, dry clothes, towel
- Fee includes: SUP class, professional guidance, a professional cameraman, safety crew, insurance.
- 04:50~05:00 Meet up at Sun Moon Lake
- 05:00~05:30 Paddleboard tutorials
- 05:30~07:30 SUP experience
- 07:30~ Change and wrap up
Note for Participants：
- Breakup Tours will send confirmation emails to participants once a group is formed. Participants will be notified 48 hrs prior to the activity at the latest.
- Participants should purchase their own insurance if they wish to.
- The minimum no. of participants is 2, activities may be canceled due to insufficient participants. In that case, all fees will be refunded.
- Activities will be arranged by coaches, with evaluation on the situation
- The venue used and Breakup Tour has purchased public liabilities insurance.
- Participants agree that photos and videos taken during the activities are permitted to be used by onelife for commercial and promotional purposes.
- Participants should consider their own capabilities and health conditions before participating in the classes.
- If participants experience dizziness, nausea, chest pain, irregular breathing, and other discomforts, stop exercising immediately.
- This activity is not suitable for people with heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Breakup Tours will not be responsible for any participant's accidents or injuries as a result of fitness activities.
- Breakup Tours will not refund if you cancel the booking due to personal reasons.
- Breakup Tours does not accept the request of changing the date once you have purchased