- An easy and quick Stand Up Paddle-boarding(SUP) lesson, conducted by the professional instructor
- SUP on the beautiful lake. Explore and admire the beauty of nature
- Safe and exciting SUP tour for relaxation
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) is a popular activity in recent years where surfers are equipped with a paddle and a surfing board to engage in different water activities ranging from surfing, explorations, to whitewater paddleboarding.
Date: (Holidays) March 9 & March 23
(Weekdays) Every Monday and Thursday from February to March
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night
Hostel: Sun Moon Lake OneLife Hostel
Gathering Time: 1 p.m.
Meet-up location: Sun Moon Lake Yuchi Station
Fee Includes: SUP class, Puli Paragliding experience, stone oven baked bread DIY, OneLife Hostel stay for one night, breakfast for day 2, insurance
Fee Excludes: Transportation and meals (except the breakfast of day 2)
- 13:00 Gather at Sun Moon Lake Yuchi Station
- 13:30 Check in at Sun Moon Lake OneLife Hostel
- 14:00~15:30 Make your own breakfast! Stone oven baked bread DIY
- 16:00~18:00 Free time at your leisure in Yuchi
- 19:00 Enjoy a night at OneLife Hostel. Experience the nightlife and food of Yuchi
- 06:00~08:30 Enjoy breakfast by the lake & SUP experience
- 09:00~11:00 Get change and wrap up
- 11:30~13:00 Enjoy the mountain view and food at Puli Tiger (Fee is not included)
- 13:00~14:30 Puli Paragliding experience
- 15:00~17:00 Free time at Puli
- 17:00 End of event & Group photo taking
Note for Participants：
- Breakup Tours will send confirmation emails to participants once a group is formed. Participants will be notified 72 hrs prior to the activity at the latest.
- Participants should purchase their own insurance if they wish to.
- The minimum no. of participants is 4, activities may be canceled due to insufficient participants. In that case, all fees will be refunded.
- Fee excludes transportation (Air Tickets and transportation in Tai Wan).
- Participants should consider their own capabilities and health conditions before participating in the classes.
- If participants experience dizziness, nausea, chest pain, irregular breathing, and other discomforts, stop exercising immediately.
- This activity is not suitable for people with heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Breakup Tours will not be responsible for any participant's accidents or injuries as a result of fitness activities.
- Breakup Tours will not refund if you cancel the booking due to personal reasons.
- Breakup Tours does not accept the request of changing the date once you have purchased