Sweat it out!
Shape your body with the most popular trend in fitness - HIIT (High-intensity interval training) workout, led by internationally certified IPTA personal trainer & Nike Run Club and Pacer, Joe Ho. Make new friends and burn those extra calories together.
Your ex gave up on you, but you CANNOT give up on yourself. Fitness will transform your body and your sadness! Meet new friends whilst you exercise, help each other become a better version of yourselves.
Maintain good physical health through regular exercise and support from friends- Primarily HIIT workout
Includes Partner workout, muscle strength, and endurance training, speed and explosive, Shuttle sprint and core strength training
Meet new people- Additional healthy diet plan if needed
Joe is a UK-returnee, a qualified IPTA (International Personal Trainer Association) and a Nike Pacer. Unlike many strict or 'devilish' coaches, he will make sure you sweat with a smile. He mainly trains with HIIT, which includes Partner workout, muscle strength, and endurance training, speed and explosive, Shuttle sprint and core strength training. He will also come up with a personal diet plan for you if you ask for it!
Date: From 7/5 to 28/5 （Class schedule will be updated on the last week of the month）
- Time: 7:30-8:30 pm
- Location: Admiralty Tamar Park (exact location will be further informed via email after application)
- Size of classes: 2 - 12 people
Note for Participants:
- Participants should wear comfortable fitness clothing and shoes.
- Participants should bring their own towels and/or drinks.
- Breakup Tours will send confirmation emails to participants once a group is formed. Participants will be notified 48 hrs prior to the activity at the latest.
- Participants should purchase their own insurance if they wish to.
- The minimum no. of participants is 1 , activities may be canceled due to insufficient participants. In that case, all fees will be refunded.
- Participants should consider their own capabilities and health conditions before participating in the classes.
- If participants experience dizziness, nausea, chest pain, irregular breathing, and other discomforts, stop exercising immediately.
- This activity is not suitable for people with heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- Breakup Tours will not be responsible for any participant's accidents or injuries as a result of fitness activities.
- Participants should take care of their own belongings as there are no lockers at the venue. Breakup Tour and other service providers will not be responsible for any loss of property.
- Breakup Tours will not refund if you cancel the booking due to personal reasons.
- You are not allowed to resell the experience. Breakup Tours reserves the right to cancel your right of attending the activity by this case.
- Breakup Tours does not accept the request of changing the date once you have purchased.
- The activity may be canceled if the weather condition is bad. For more information, please check our "Bad Weather Contingency".